This Privacy Notice explains how Dinex ("We", "Us") processes your personal data. Below you find the description of how we process, use and transfer your personal data.
The Processing description
To pursue a legitimate purpose in the following circumstances:
- with the consent of the individuals concerned;
- where there is a contractual obligation;
- to meet a legal obligation under EU or national legislation;
- to protect the vital interests of an individual;
- for Dinex legitimate interests, but only after having checked that the fundamental rights and freedoms of the person whose data we’re processing aren’t seriously impacted.
For the following purposes:
- To facilitate your use of the website, our services and products.
- To contact you as part of the ordinary customer relationship.
- To send you newsletters or other marketing material, including surveys if you have requested this.
- To provide general customer service and support.
- To gain customer insights and knowledge of how our various services, including websites and applications are used as well as evaluation and improvement hereof.
- To create and pursue business leads.
- To recruit for vacant positions.
- To store applications for potential future recruiting.
- To comply with any applicable law.
A) Ordinary personal data:
Personal details and contact information: Including name, maiden name and surname, e-mail and telephone details, home address, date of birth, personal identification number, gender, marital status, dependents, emergency contact information, passport and visa information and photograph.
Recruitment and application details, education and training details: Including details contained in letters of application and resume/CV, previous employment background and references, education history, professional qualifications, language and other relevant skills, details on performance management ratings, personality test results, development plan and willingness to relocate;
B) Sensitive personal data:
C) Information about criminal convictions and offences:
Source of the personal data:
We collect your personal data from the following source(s):
a) Directly from you, such as through the application process or other forms or information you provide to Dinex A/S in connection with your employment, partnership, consultant work etc.;
b) From group entities such as through the application process or other forms or information you provide to the partner entity or subsidiary in connection with your employment, partnership, consultant work etc.;
c) During your activities in the course of your employment, partnership, consultant work, such as through your performance and interaction with other employees, customers, or other individuals;
d) From third parties which may include:
b. former employers; or
c. other third parties, including external recruiters.
We share your personal information with:
- Suppliers and vendors that we work with to assist our company (meaning service providers, technical support, and financial institutions);
- Group entities;
- Public authorities.
Personal data retention:
Data is stored for the period permitted by law and is deleted when no longer needed. The period depends on the nature of the data and the reason for storage. Therefore, it is not possible to provide a specific timeframe for when data will be deleted. All your data will be deleted when you unsubscribe from our newsletter.
Transfers between Dinex entities
Personal data collected may be transferred internationally between entities in the Dinex Group within the purposes for which they were gathered provided that such transfer of your personal data is not restricted by law.
With respect to Dinex entities established in countries outside the EU/EEA not considered a safe third country (i.e. not ensuring an adequate level of data protection), "Model Contracts for the Transfer of Personal Data to Third Countries” will serve as the legitimate basis for the transfer of your personal data.
Transfers to countries outside the EU/EEA
In some cases, we will be transferring personal data to countries outside the EU/EEA, including USA, China, Russia and Turkey.
The countries may not have not been deemed by the Commission of the European Union to have an adequate level of protection of personal data. We will ensure a legal basis for the transfer, e.g. by providing appropriate safeguards for the transfer through the use of "Model Contracts for the Transfer of Personal Data to Third Countries", as published by the Commission of the European Union. You may obtain a copy of the means to provide appropriate safeguards by contacting us at hr*dinex.dk.
You have the following rights:
- You have the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data.
- You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and have the processing of your personal data restricted.
- You have an unconditional right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- If processing of your personal information is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Your withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before you withdrew your consent. You may withdraw your consent by contacting us at hr*dinex.dk
- You have the right to receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (data portability).
- You may always lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority, e.g. The Danish Data Protection Agency.
There may be conditions or limitations on these rights. It is therefore not certain for example you have the right of data portability in the specific case – this depends on the specific circumstances of the processing activity.
You can take steps to exercise your rights by contacting us at hr*dinex.dk or via the contact information set out below.
The entity responsible for the processing of your personal information is:
CVR. No: 10504473
Tel.: +45 63 41 25 00